Auxiliary Irradiance sensor
MAIN FEATURES• Measurement range: 0÷1500 W/m2
• Sensor type: monocrystalline cell (33mm / 50mm)
• Sensor accuracy: ± 5% yearly average
• Electrical output: 4÷20 mA or 0÷10 V or 0÷3.125 V or 0÷150 mV
• Consumption: C. 30 mW
• Connection type: connection terminals, 1.5 mm²
• Dimensions: 150x80x60 mm (WxDxH)
• Weight: 700 g
(model compatible with String Box too)
The auxiliary radiation sensor is used on those photovoltaic systems where the photovoltaic modules are at a greater angle and/or face in more than one direction. It equipped with a monocrystalline cell (33x50 mm), which measures the insolation according to the angle and direction of the photovoltaic modules. It can be used in any climatic condition.
It is connected to the SunGuard Sensor Box via a cable gland. It is equipped with a built-in amplification circuit , through which it can emit four different output signals. The accuracy of this instrument is ± 5% on an annual basis. The insulation rating is IP65.